Latest News

Pakistani Young Entrepreneur Syed Faizan Ali Interview

My special guest for today's interview is Syed Faizan Ali. You may know him from MyBloggerLab and Templateism but if not, you can read this brief interview to know him. Indeed, he is the best person I've ever met on the internet.

Syed Faizan Ali


Ahmad: First of all thanks for sparing some time, I want you to tell the readers that how did you get into blogging?

Syed: First of all, thanks Ahmad for considering me worth enough to be interviewed, I am really honored to be able to communicate with your readers here at your blog. Now getting back to the questions, I started blogging at age of 14, I was that kind of a nerdy kid who had less or no friends in real life this was the reason I usually spent my time with my computer, learning new things.

Before jumping into blogging, I used to be an active team member of a very famous Pakistani Urdu IT forum (ITDARASGAH.COM). I spent 2 years, writing tech tutorials in Urdu language. If I am not wrong, in span of two years I wrote more than 500+ Urdu tutorials for that forum for FREE. Yeah, I was a kid who didn’t know the potentials of using his talent at right place and cashing it at the same time.

However, After 2 years I realized why I shouldn’t start my own site which could actually represent me in a better way and this time i targeted English readers.

A Good friend of mine introduced me to Blogger.com (one of the most flexible and easy to use blogging platform) and having 2 years experience in tech, I easily learned the whole  dynamics of this platform and started a site MyBloggerLab.com which is now #1 Blogger.com Resource site in the world.

Ahmad: Share some of the best moments of your blogging journey?

Syed: The best moment of my entire blogging journey was when I for the first time paid my internet bills back in 2012. It might look small, but that was the first time I didn’t ask for money from my parents so it’s pretty much memorial to me.

Ahmad: What do you think was your biggest mistake in this field?

Syed: My AdSense account was banned for invalid click activity (some of my rivals helped me to get banned). However, I created another AdSense account having same address that was previously banned. That account worked well for 2 years , but it again got banned and with it my two domains MyBloggerLab.com and Templateism.com also got banned for lifetime because they were linked to the same banned account.

Ahmad: What is your inspiration and motivation for giving best of yourself?

Syed: My inspiration is each and every guy who is doing something productive for there readers. I really get inspired by each and every person, I just take all there good points and pit points them into my mind. They stay there until all those points are achieved by myself.

Ahmad: Tell us something about your childhood, education and problems you faced in this long journey?

Syed: I am currently 19 years old, pursuing Bachelors in Computer Engineering from Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi, Pakistan. In childhood, I wasn’t a great student, I was much of a failure but as I grew up I realized that I was just destroying my life. Therefore, I started concentrating on my studies and starting using computer for learning purpose.
Someone has said, “People with worst past, grew up to make best future”

And the above quote is totally my reflection, Alhamdulillah.

Ahmad: Templateism is the best platform for blogger templates around the world, what do you feel about it?

Syed: It indeed feels great to be able to pull-off Templateism as the best Blogger template site of the world knowing there are so many sites doing the same. However, I feel even happy when people try to rip-off Templateism.com by exactly following the same scheme and Idea’s we started. Not even one, but thousands of websites I can tell which are exactly following Templateism, so it feels nice that people like your idea and they are using the same to earn for their living.

Ahmad: What is your advice to upcoming bloggers?

Syed: My advice to upcoming bloggers, entrepreneurs and business man is to do what they really love. Choose a niche (field) that they loves the most because when you work in a field that you like, the chances are bright to take that field away as a storm.

Work hard, be thoughtful, be patient and rock this world and remember one thing:

Do what you LOVE, and LOVE what you do.

Ahmad: What do you say about the future of bloggers, developers in Pakistan?

Syed: I guess the future is really bright, there are more than thousands of software houses in Pakistan and thousands of more are building each year. This is the reason, the computer market of Pakistan is keep on going towards an up and any one that knows how to use a computer can never die of hunger that’s for sure.

The future is great, I would recommend everyone to be either a computer or software engineer if you really want to live a luxurious life.

Ahmad: What are your future plans?

Syed: I am currently working to start a site that provides professional and high quality WordPress Themes, The startup is almost ready and we’ll be officially launching it very soon this year.

Ahmad: At the end, what would you like to say to our readers?

Syed: In this era everyone considers on creating Quality content. However, they forget to collaborate with their readers, who are the vital component of receiving success. I deliberate everybody must give the same significance to content as well as taking care of their readers. Ups and downs are part of the life, don’t be scared of them. We barely see a blogger who has not witnessed downfalls. However, who stays firm in his will always reaches the Peak.

Thank you very much...

You can connect with Syed Faizan Ali on Facebook, and Google+.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AMJ News Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014-2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.